Arkansas License Plate Lookup
Are you relocating to Arkansas and you intend to buy a used car? The laws in Arkansas require that you apply for a license plate within 30 days from the date you purchased the vehicle.
Before you purchase a used car, it is important to verify the vehicle history before making payment. Verifying a vehicle history will help you avoid buying a stolen or damaged car.
In Arkansas, one way to verify a car history is to use an Arkansas license plate search.
The Arkansas tag lookup will display the original car owner, the person's address, and the car's VIN number. The good news is that you can get all this information free of charge.
What Can I Get from an Arkansas License Plate Lookup?
Top among the list of benefits of AR license plate lookup is that you can use Arkansas plate lookup to determine the car value on the market, car specifications, equipment details, fuel efficiency, safety rating, current warranty, as well as NMVTIS Report.
Arkansas driver’s license check can also provide you with the first and last name of the original car owner. What about the address of the original car owner? You can also get it with a license plate lookup in Arkansas. Other important information that you will get with an Arkansas license plate search is the registration details of the vehicle, as well as, the VIN number of the vehicle.
The report of the search will show you the original owners of the vehicle and the history of the vehicle. If you are comfortable with the results of the Arkansas license plate lookup, you can then proceed to make a payment for the vehicle.
How to Lookup an Arkansas License Plate on My Car?
Looking up Arkansas license plates just got easier with VinPit. With a few clicks of your mouse, you will get all the information you need about your car at your fingertips.
Find below how to lookup Arkansas license plate:
- Launch your browser;
- Visit the Vinpit official website;
- You will see where to enter the vehicle plate number;
- Select Arkansas (AR) from the list of states in the drop-down;
- Enter the vehicle plate number;
- Click "search" to complete the number plate lookup;
- The report of the search will come with images and videos submitted by the community;
- You can view the report of the search and also add comments and pictures of the vehicle.
The report of the search will show you the original owners of the vehicle and the history of the vehicle. If you are comfortable with the results of the Arkansas license plate lookup free, you can then proceed to make a payment for the vehicle.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the categories of Arkansas license plates?
In Arkansas, there are more than 100 license plates in circulation, but we will categorize them into four (4). Find below the 4 categories of license plates:
- Persons With Disabilities
- Special Interest
The state of Arkansas through the DFA offers Arkansas personal license plates too. You can apply online to obtain a license plate.
How do I get a Vehicle title in Arkansas?
The first step to obtaining a vehicle title in Arkansas is to apply online through the revenue office. You are required to submit the following documents for registration:
- Proof of auto insurance;
- Proof of payment of all personal property taxes;
- Proof of ownership (with signatures of all owners if under shared ownership);
- Receipt for registration fees;
- Odometer disclosure statement for vehicles in operation for less than 10 years;
- Proof of assessment by your county assessor within the current year (or proof that it’s listed for assessment;
- A signed copy of your lien agreement (for a currently leased or financed used car);
- Proof of VIN verification for vehicles bought outside Arkansas with a salvage brand or similar designation.
Arkansas laws require that new and used vehicles should be registered and titles within 30 days of purchase. To avoid problems with law enforcement agencies, ensure you complete the registration/title process within the allotted time frame. In Arkansas, the Department of Finance and Administration (DFA) is in charge of registering or titling vehicles.
Arkansas license plate lookup can help you determine a car’s value on the market, car specifications, equipment details, fuel efficiency, safety rating, current warranty, as well as NMVTIS Report.